Jacob Emendoerfer Nachf. Baur Vliesstoffe GmbH was founded in 1913 and has more than 100 years of experience in wool washing, 50 years in processing and more than 15 years in washable wool products for home textiles.
Since 2012 the company has successfully expanded into the lifestyle, outdoor and fashion market, offering continuous improvement and innovations, customized product development, and a preferentially regional sourcing of wool underlinded by a ‘zero-waste’ philosophy.
What we stand for
- customized product development
- R&D innovations and product improvements
- laboratory studies for textile treatments, such as washing and performance
- establishing processing guidelines
- developing care instructions
What we support
- supporting EU based production
- zero-waste concept, re- and up-cycling of waste
- environmentally friendly energy concepts
- the highest standard in labour conditions
- the latest state of the art processing equipment